Luxury Vietnam Travel
Whether you fancy a rejuvenating break at high-end resorts, a private flying safari overlooking rolling plains, thundering waterfalls and sprawling deltas, or a beach-hopping cruise, people from all over the world come to experience the luxuriousness and extravagance of this wonderful country. And only well-experienced travellers can recognise that Vietnam is not just all about long coastlines, unspoiled countryside and offering unrivalled beaches and resorts with an awe-inspiring mix between old and new…
Classed as a 3rd world country, the general perception is that Vietnam has really low standards on hygiene, food, accommodation, transportation and infrastructure etc, but we can almost guarantee your views will have changed when you finish reading this article or by speaking to someone who has been there recently, or by actually visiting the country yourself. Many hotels, resorts and fine dining restaurants match and often surpass that provided in Western countries.
Vietnam will surprise you in many ways (all positive) 🙂
Vietnam has a range of luxury accommodations, from beachfront resorts to city centre hotels. Several well-recognised luxury brands have properties here that include The Azerai, Aman, Anantara, MGallery, Four Seasons, Six Senses, plus many more. Some of the most well-known luxury properties in Vietnam include the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, Park Hyatt Saigon, and Sixsense Ninh Van Bay…
Relax on the beach, Vietnam has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, including Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, and Da Nang. Stay in a luxury beachfront resort and enjoy the sun, sand, and sea. such as Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai in Hoi An, the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Amanoi Vinh Hy… These resorts offer stunning ocean views, private beaches, and world-class amenities.
Cruise Halong Bay: Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most stunning natural wonders in Vietnam. Take a luxury cruise around the bay and enjoy the beautiful scenery, delicious food, and top-notch amenities. Such as Elite of the Sea – a luxury cruise that operates in Halong Bay, has 20 luxurious cabins and suites, each of which is elegantly designed and equipped with modern amenities such as a Cigar club, an infinity pool with gold plating, a shopping area, mini golf course, and a European-style restaurant. The swimming pool on Elite of the Sea can be considered the largest pool among Halong Bay cruises, with an area of 50m2, located at the stern of the ship on the second floor. The cabins are spacious and well-appointed with large windows that offer panoramic views of the bay.
La Siesta Superyacht is fully equipped with other high-end amenities such as a gym, spa, conference room, bar, luxurious dining area, and elegantly designed, sophisticated, and convenient rooms.
Vietnam is famous for its delicious cuisine, and there are many luxury dining options throughout the country. Vietnam offers a wide range of dining options, from street food stalls to high-end restaurants. With its rich culinary traditions and world-class chefs, Vietnam is sure to delight food lovers looking for a high-end dining experience, Here are some suggestions for luxury dining experiences in Vietnam.
- The Deck Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City: Located on the banks of the Saigon River, The Deck Saigon offers a stunning view of the city skyline while serving contemporary Vietnamese cuisine.
- La Maison 1888 – Da Nang: This French-inspired restaurant located in the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort features a Michelin-starred chef and serves up a menu of fine dining dishes.
- Metropole Hanoi – Hanoi: The historic Metropole Hanoi hotel is home to several high-end dining options, including Le Beaulieu, which offers classic French cuisine, and Angelina, which serves Italian fare.
- Au Manoir de Khai – Ho Chi Minh City: Located in a restored colonial mansion, Au Manoir de Khai offers a unique dining experience with a menu that blends French and Vietnamese flavours. Sitting silently in a quiet garden, set in an ancient villa nearly one hundred years old, this place demands a sophisticated crowd. You will also discover a luxury space that will remind you of King Louis XIV’s palace.
- The Waterfront – Nha Trang: This beachfront restaurant at the InterContinental Nha Trang serves up fresh seafood dishes and offers a breathtaking view of the ocean.
- Co Dam Vegetarian Restaurant: A popular vegetarian restaurant located in Hanoi, Vietnam. It’s a small, family-run restaurant that has been in business for more than 20 years. The restaurant is situated in a traditional Vietnamese house with a small garden, providing a serene and peaceful atmosphere for diners.
- Citron Restaurant – Danang: A popular restaurant located at the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Danang, Vietnam. The restaurant has a stunning location overlooking the ocean and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, specialising in contemporary Vietnamese cuisine, using fresh, local ingredients to create innovative and flavourful dishes. The restaurant’s atmosphere is elegant and sophisticated, with stylish décor and an open-air dining area that allows guests to enjoy the beautiful views of the ocean and surrounding landscape. The service is attentive and professional, making for a memorable dining experience.
- Inter Nos – Saigon: A popular Italian restaurant located in the heart of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), run by an Italian chef and his Vietnamese wife, who are passionate about bringing the flavours of Italy to Vietnam. The restaurant is known for its authentic Italian cuisine, warm atmosphere, and excellent service. One of the most popular dishes at Inter Nos is the pasta carbonara, which is made with fresh egg pasta, pancetta, pecorino Romano cheese, and black pepper. The wood-fired pizzas are also a must-try, with toppings such as prosciutto, mushrooms, and fresh basil.
Private Jet and Helicopter
Private jet and helicopter services are becoming increasingly popular in Vietnam, especially among luxury travellers who want to explore the country’s most remote destinations or avoid long drives.
Private jet and helicopter services are available to some of the country’s most remote destinations, such as the Mekong Delta, the Central Highlands, and the northern mountain regions. They can also provide convenient transportation to popular destinations such as Ha Long Bay and Sapa.
It can be customised to fit your travel preferences and itinerary. You can choose to take a scenic flight over some of Vietnam’s most beautiful landscapes or travel directly to your destination in comfort and style.
Hai Au Aviation also conducts daily flights from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back, with the option of touring the Bay itself for a short ride.
These are just a few examples of the many luxury services available in Vietnam. With its rich cultural heritage, stunning natural beauty, and growing tourism industry, Vietnam is a great destination for travellers seeking a luxurious and memorable experience.
Written and Shared by Youin Travel
Call for a free consultation